Wednesday, November 8, 2006

"Life does not have a make up test."

submitted AND reviewed by Beau Sorrell, MN
I just imagine sitting before the Pearly Gates at a desk three sizes too small, with nothing but a #2 pencil and a piece of paper. The paper, of course, has one question:

---------------------------------------------
Do You Love Jesus And Accept Him As Your Savior?
Please make sure to fill in the bubble completely.

Yes


No



Please return your paper to St. Peter upon completion.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Nicely done, Beau.

Keep 'em coming.

4 comments:

  1. Of course, anyone who's not Baptist and a Republican doesn't even get a pencil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaaaaaa! This one has me laughing SO hard. Way to go Joel & Niles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock Niles! Unfortunately, you have the question all wrong, Joel. It actually goes like this:

    "A train leave Chicago travelling at 45 miles an hour..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. spookyrach - I knew doing those problems was going to come in handy some day. Score an eternal A+ for me!

    Silly me, I had this crazy idea that I'd already failed the test and had to get somebody else to take it for me. I must have totally missed the point of Christianity.

    ReplyDelete