Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Not great timing...

...but I'm out of town with a field trip the next couple of days. I'll have no time to throw a post out there. I hate that with all the new readers, but oh well. Visit back on Monday for more new crumminess. Hey, spend some time in the archives in the meantime, or maybe visit one of my favorite humor-blogs, like

Mattress Police - Seriously: Diesel should have been Farked way before me. And I sincerely mean that in every way imaginable.

Clay Pigeon - Joint-effort comedy magazine, now in a holding pattern. We'll get back to this some day. Great stuff, though.

I Don't Think It's Going To Rain - My favorite blog by a 20-something Canadian girl. Also, one of my favorite blogs, period.

See Mike Draw - Great little cartoons.

The Ominous Comma - Oddly addictive.

The Frog Bog - Well, I would link to this one, but he got hacked. Oh well.

Peace. See you all Monday.

-Crummy Joel

3 comments:

  1. Hey Joel... if you log in at http://draft.blogger.com you can actually pre-schedule a post. So you could set up several posts for when you're going to be out of town and they would show up while you're gone. It's going to be part of the regular Blogger soon, but it's working on the In Draft site now. If ya need it. :)

    http://buzz.blogger.com/2008/04/blog-list-scheduled-post-publishing-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the endorsement Joel, I'll try not to let you down.

    ReplyDelete