Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Most don't need any leading:

submitted by new contributor Jonathan E.
Seriously...have you met these kids?

By the way, Jonathan's friend(s) decided the sign needed some rearranging:

-------------------------------------------------

submitted by new contributor Garth K.
What, no orphans??
-------------------------------------------

submitted by new contributor Glen M.
You can't make this stuff up.
---------------------------------------------

"Tomb available.
Used only 3 days.
Inquire within."

submitted by new contributor Lisa J.
It's more of a "flipper", though. Needs a whole new rock in front of the entrance.
----------------------------------------------

Well, yesterday was an interesting day around here. 25,000 unique visitors, for starters. Fark.com linked my way, which sent most of the free world over here. Thanks for all the new submissions and comments, and I hope most of you will come back regularly!


This post cross-posted on:

Humor-Blogs.com

Alltop Humor

N.I.T.

----------------------------------------------

Submit!

10 comments:

  1. Finally, a church for men!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that top one makes my blood boil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alternate rearrangings:

    We are unholy
    We are leading you to hell
    Why are you dealing to children?
    Who the hell are you?
    Leroy go to hell
    Ale to children? Why no.
    Dealing whore child

    and a couple from an online anagram generator:

    duelling raunchily roadworthy eyehole
    indolence thorough alleyway hurriedly

    and the most apropos:

    unwearied unholy theologically dry

    Let the lawsuits begin.

    PS: I never realized how raw the word eyehole sounded. Joel, you're my #1 roadworthy eyehole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, also...

    what could more sad than a singles and widows valentine banquet?

    A romantic banquet for those of you whose loved ones are dead and for those of you who couldn't find a loved one to begin with.

    I think I'd just stay home and drink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how there's a backwards "Q" in "BANQUET". XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been framed! It's the kids who are leading me! I've already sold my soul to Satan just to survive the upcoming summer break! Don't you see? They are pure evil, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Man, we checked out First Lutheran last week and it was a total sausage fest."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Because the handbasket was too full to just send them...

    ReplyDelete
  9. lutherans are nearly always of german descent. germans like sausages. what surprises me is there's no sour cream available. what's any meal without sour cream?

    ReplyDelete