Monday, April 7, 2008

Thank Geezus!

originally posted on Flickr. Seen/asst. reviewed by f.c. Ironic Catholic
Florida's governor has the power over death?!?!?
---------------------------------------------

submitted by frequent contributor Gavin R.
Does this "culture of the cross" require me to wear one of these?? Or these?? If so, I'll pass.


This church sign isn't a bad sentiment, I'm just a little leery when Christians ask if people can "see" I'm a Christian. I sure hope they can tell when they meet me, but that's a little different.
--------------------------------------------

submitted by frequent contributor Rev. Arnold Hendrix
It's my choice whether or not hell is a reality?!? Sweet deal!
--------------------------------------------------------

"Signs, Wonders, Miracles. This is a spirit filled church!"
submitted AND reviewed by Sarah R.
How do they ever have time for a sermon?
--------------------------------------------------------

"Promise only what you can deliver, then deliver more than you can promise."
submitted by Grant
Apparently this church feels that the Law of Diminished Expectations should have been a beatitude.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Bog Rider Sunday"
submitted by frequent contributor Jordan
SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!! We'll sell you the whole pew, but you'll only need the edge....
-------------------------------------------------------

This post cross-posted on:

Humor-Blogs.com

Alltop Humor

N.I.T.

----------------------------------------------

Submit!

6 comments:

  1. I don't really have a comment about the signs, but those shirts--whoa!

    The LosTones, wasn't that a 90s ska band?
    Jesus the real idol? Boy, is that a contradiction! More so, American idol!

    The culture that people see in me? Well, I think it's some newly-discovered bacteria. Either way, I'm a petrie dish, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A typo from the Jerusalem Post last year: Christ visits Jerusalem.
    http://www.visualeditors.com/forum/userpix/77_mail_1.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The Reality of Heaven" and Hell Your Choice. Hmm... Sounds like a punctuation problem...

    Is it:
    "The Reality of Heaven and Hell: Your Choice"

    Or is it:
    "The Reality of Heaven", and Hell (Your Choice)...

    Reminds me of that book on unfortunate punctuation errors titled "Eats, Shoots, and Leaves"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd rather wear just about any of your shirts, Joel, than those two you linked to (and LOL @ allen's brain's comment on the Idol shirt). To be honest, I never thought there [i]could[/i] be any Christian shirts that fit my personality until I saw the CCS shirts. XD I want the "God is still on the throne" shirt, but my mother thinks it's sacrilegious. So I think I'll be forced to settle for the "Church the way it used to be" one. D=

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I'm just a little leery when Christians ask if people can "see" I'm a Christian. I sure hope they can tell when they meet me, but that's a little different."

    I'm not sure what the distinction is here... The important word on the sign is "in" - what do people see *IN* you. The wording on the sign is not a statement of advocating external showiness, but rather what is *in* your heart. Is that not exactly what you are hoping people can "tell" when they meet you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some people in the secret government have put angel spirits in prison traps. The alien technology is from an angel trap they found on a crashed flying suacer and they reverse enegeneered it to make more of them. They killed 22 space alien with Zyklon B poisen gas. There going to supress contact with extra terresatials for the next 8 thouseand years, they want control control control. Ban angel traps in your country forever. Dont let them chase angels with starfighters in outer space.

    ReplyDelete