Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Artificial Intelligence:

submitted by frequent contributor Steve S.
So you're saying it's my humility that makes me so genuine? Why, I couldn't possibly accept such an accolade. There are so many people more deserving of such praise, and you choose to recognize lil' ol' me?!? Why, I am so honored, but never in a million years did I imagine...
-----------------------------------------

submitted by frequent contributor Steve S.
And for some reason, Charlie Sheen is on top.
-----------------------------------------

We'll wrap up today with what has been an increasingly popular submission. Signs that aren't church signs, but signs for other businesses that seek to purport (extort?) their Christian "virtue":


submitted by Ron G.
A sale on piercings for Easter? Ballsy!
---------------------------------------------

submitted AND reviewed by Quilly
Finally a church I can sink my teeth into!
-----------------------------------------------

submitted by new contributor Bob A.
God is awesome...but not as awesome as our new climate controlled 10x20 storage units for only $59.99 per month!!!
-----------------------------------------------

Also the Lapped Catholic directed us to this picture of a PowerPuff Jesus.

-----------------------------------------------

I've made the finals of a caption contest once again. I think Diesel just picked me because I send a lot of traffic his way when I link to him, not because my caption was particularly good this week. Although looking at the current voting, I could be wrong on that. At any rate... Go vote for the best caption!

-------------------------------------------------

This post cross-posted on:

Humor-Blogs.com

Alltop Humor

N.I.T.

----------------------------------------------

Submit!

4 comments:

  1. Joel, thanks for sharing my silly. I wasn't certain it would qualify despite the fact that it made me think of you -- well, your blog -- when I was walking down the Waikiki beach front hand-in-hand with OC. I looked up, did a double-take, pointed it out to my Ameoba and we both cracked up laughing.

    Oh, and since you know how important links are, and didn't link me, you won't mind if I don't push your Humor Blogs buttons anymore? (I forgot to put my url in the email, didn't I?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh...yeah, you did. But I'll add it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, its irrelevant why Diesel picked you, you're WAY ahead in the polls...

    Like 34.5%...

    not that I've been checking...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only is United Stor-all
    holier than thou,
    its more patriotic too!

    God, storage & America all rolled into one tidy 8' x 6' bundle.

    ReplyDelete