Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Whatasaviour.

submitted and originally posted on Signs of Intellect
Can I talk to Him through the drive-thru? Is that what they mean by that "Still, Small Voice"?

"Yes, I'll have the 'Loaves & Fish' extra value meal, please...."
---------------------------------------------------

submitted by frequent contributor Rev. Wes Kenney
Understanding Ladies Day? Uh, yeah....good luck with that one.
------------------------------------------------------

submitted by frequent contributor Rev. Arnold Hendrix
In other words, whatever you "recieve" is what you deserve.
-------------------------------------------------------

"Jesus loves ASU. He still isn't sure about U of A."

submitted by Jared H.
And you can forget all about USA.

Wait...
------------------------------------------------------

"Don't take yourself too seriously. Nobody else does."
submitted by new contributor Barbara B.
They really shouldn't take their complaints with their pastor public like this...
------------------------------------------------------

Look, people. I'll make this clear. If I fall out of the top 10 on humor-blogs.com, I'm done with CCS. No more crumminess. There are plenty of blogs that I don't mind falling "behind", but there are a few ahead of me (and a few more sneaking up on me) that I have absolutely no desire to see due north of Crummy Church Signs. I mean, "Found S#!t"?? Really?? How can a blog that simply posts other people's pictures be ahead of this one....

Wait....never mind....don't answer that....

Seriously, though, I don't put these banners on here for the good of my health. They're there for you to click on!! I think some of us are taking our daily dose of crumminess for granted these days, and not pulling our weight.

This post cross-posted on AND YOU SHOULD CLICK ON ONE OF THESE BANNERS DAILY, PREFERABLY ALL THREE, BUT AT LEAST THE FIRST ONE, PLEASE:

Humor-Blogs.com

Alltop Humor

N.I.T.

----------------------------------------------

Submit!

11 comments:

  1. via

    I am not illiterate. Mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you come to me visa feed reader and I enjoy your blog daily. Since I don't comment, I guess the least I can do is click on your dang link every so often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh..I know a lot of people who read it daily and never even visit the blog. You're not alone in that, quilly.

    Any efforts towards that end are greatly appreciated, thanks!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ironic CatholicApril 8, 2008 at 7:02 AM

    That "Jesus loves ASU, not our competitor school" is really vile. Crummy times four.

    Joel, just keep in mind--I got beat in the Funniest Catholic Blog Award by ***a priest in Rome who does literal translations of Latin prayers to English***. Not for fun...for serious edification.

    I've got you beat in the public humiliation, man. Good thing I'm so spiritual and beyond all that.

    But I love this blog, so I'll go click now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree about the Found S#*t site and I am glad to know Im not the only one! I will be clicking daily from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, seeing as how they didn't have a Ronald McDonald or a Burger King as a mascot, Whataburger has hired on the Messiah as theirs? I wish they had put the the time on the sign of when he's gonna be there shaking hands and giving out balloons. That woulda been cool!


    And the spelling rule appears to I-before-E except after Church...wait that one's not that good, but I'm leaving it. I'm boycotting my backspace and delete keys.

    I clicked the banner. Where's my prize?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some people blog without thought of reward or recognition, but simply because they feel called to... whatever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah

    ...but I'm not "some people".

    All I ask is for people to send me pictures of all the signs, sometimes write the reviews for them, then vote for the site by clicking a banner. Is that too much to ask?!?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not at all! I do all of those things for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a traffic spike but I doubt I'll stay up there for long.

    I clicked all three =)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As an Arizona State University alumni, I can assure you that the sign is 100% true. Jesus loves us more. ;)

    ReplyDelete