Wednesday, April 9, 2008

There's a sign on the wall, but she wants to be sure, 'cause you know sometimes words have two....spellings?!?

submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Duane Brown
It really makes me wonder....
----------------------------------------------------

submitted by frequent contributor Duane Brown
How about a burning bush? Does God still do those?
----------------------------------------------------

submitted by frequent contributor Duane Brown
I can't tell if this is a crummy sign or a cry for help.
----------------------------------------------------

"Saturday is Bag Day!"
submitted by frequent contributor Tara
We can only hope this goes much better than last Saturday, which was "Hag Day".

And the Saturday before that...yeesh, don't even ask about that PR nightmare....
--------------------------------------------------

"Extreme makeovers start here!"
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Eric P.
All together now: "Move that sign! Move that Sign! ...."
----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your help in clicking banners yesterday. Sorry for my grouchiness, I just hate to wake up to find myself down there almost out of the top ten after having been #1 for soooo long. I realize #1 is very much out of reach at this point (curse you, Johnny Virgil!!), but I would like to think enough people read and like this blog enough for it to stay in the top 5 or so.

Also, thanks to good sport Found S#!t....seriously, if I was that worried about being behind certain blogs, I wouldn't link to them two days in a row, would I? :)

Anyways, as a reward for your hard work, we have a guest post lined up for tomorrow....everyone's favorite guest reviewer, my #1 sister Emily. Those of you who have been around a while know that she provides some of the best bang for the buck. No pictures tomorrow, but plenty of snark. Stay tuned.

Don't forget!!!
This post cross-posted on:

Humor-Blogs.com

Alltop Humor

N.I.T.

----------------------------------------------

Submit!

9 comments:

  1. If God uses that sign to get my attention, would that be sickness or tragedy?

    Can't fault the Regester Chapel folks for wasting space, I guess. So the potluck is right after Sunday School?

    Bag Day?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post title pretty much wrote itself, didn't it? Talk about a perfect fit. That's one of my all-time favourites already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if God can catch more flies with honey than with sickness, tragedy or death.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI, the "Heven" sign had an A mysteriously added by the next morning. The road that this church is on is a busy local thoroughfare on the way to/from work, with a few thousand cars passing by on a daily basis.

    Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite part of the 2nd sign is that the words lined up perfectly above their 3 services. Sunday School is their Sickness, Sunday worship is their Tragedy, and their Wednesday service is complete Death!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Should I bring my famous Lexapro cassarole to the Pot Luck? Obviously somebody at that church is going to need seconds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I confess. I lurk here. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Stafford Sign looks like they are labeling Sunday School (Sickness) Sunday Worship (Tragedy) and Wednesday Service (Death). I think I would choose to attend Sunday School from those choices!

    ReplyDelete